+10 344 123 64 77

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Aunties Mobile Numbers In Lahore

Hello guys are you searching Aunties Mobile Numbers in Lahore then don’t worry. Yu can get easily a huge collection of cell # of aunties who are searching friends from Lahore. Procedure is very simple 1st send us payment then mail me I send you a complete list of aunties mobile numbers belong to Lahore. Below are given the name and biography of some.  Everybody wants to do friendship with Pakistan girls and women due to their beauty and you are also one of them. Firstly I introduce myself my name is Saba chaudry and my age is 26 belong to Islamabad beautiful city of Punjab. I collect mobile numbers of girls and aunties who are searching boy friend and now give consultancy to those people who are searching friends and life partners.
1 . First of all I introduce Nabila with you who contacts with me for friendship magazine. Her age is 32 and height is 5.4 body type slender, Mobile Number is 0306-9865*** wants male and female friends from Lahore. She is so beautiful and belong to noble family and lives in posh area. She likes young boys and girls for friendship. She says don’t worry be happy.
Nadia Khan is second aunty who is searching a man for friendship. Her husband lives in abroad. Nadia is wondering in search of friend who gives time and share her feelings. Her age is 36 and she lives in Bahria Town Lahore. Her snap is available she is a cute aunty. After meeting with Nadia khan you defiantly says vow.
Amber Shazadi belongs to middle class family and lives near Kotlahpat station. Her age is 46 and she run a “Chakla “. She has 30 girls of every age and type. If your are searching a girls for pleasure then Amber Shazadi can provide you a girls according to your choice and pocket size. Hurry up get Amber Shazadi mobile number and contact her for converting you sad movements in pleasure.
Aunty Shameem is so cute aunty. She is living near taxali gate. 35 year old with sharp features make her more pretty. She is searching a boy friend for marriage. She is divorced and house wife. Her qualification is MAB. Height of Shameem is 5.4 and color is fair.
Alia khan age is 38 and she live on ravi road Lahore. She does MA and MED. She is Govt Employ and searching life partner. She is teacher by Profession. She is single and never married before. Candidate must be business man or govt employ and 1st marriage. Second marriage is not acceptable. She can meet you where you says.
We have also 173 aunties’ mobile numbers who are searching their companions. Interested persons can contact with me at sabach042@gmail.com for getting mobile number. If you are female and searching life partners then you also contact with me.

14 comments:

  1. I am nabeel from Lahore and seeking aunty for good and best friendship help me out, if any aunty see then pm me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am raza lonely from nankana shaib and need an anti for friend my number 03074201911

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Sunnyn Ali from Lahore and seeking aunty for friendship, if any aunty want to b mine
    call 03138433783

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sexy clme my Num 03204300493

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sexy clme my Num 03204300493

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sexy clme my Num 03204300493

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hlo my name is Aqeel Dogar from lahore.plz call this number 03350461578

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sexy contact me I am from Lahore 03172722589 only girls and Aunty's contact me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any aunty,girl house wife can contact me for sucking fucking massage friend ship
    I,m available in Lahore03341105551
    Free service

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot aunties and girls plzz contact me whatsapp nbr 03450684476

    ReplyDelete